Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When Hobbies become something more....

Amy the Photog.... 
(insert roar here)  

I did an amazing shoot the other day.... 
(but then again all my sessions are amazing) 

But the other day, I had two girls that showed up with cute dresses and colorful boots! 
They want a vintage look.

hmmm, I thought.... "A vintage look"
a vintage look, a vintage look, a vintage look

A vintage look is in the eye of the beholder 
There are as many vintage looks as there are Photographers.
(go ahead google "vintage photography" you'll see what I'm talking about)

I thought this might just be a pretty big challenge for me... 
 just going off the fact that I have never done a vintage look that wasn't black & white.
And these boots are just way to cute to make black & white! 
So I went to work and much to my surprise 
I stumbled onto this look and I'm in absolute love with it! 
And it didn't take me a week... just a few hours.



So my friends I will allow you to feast your eyes upon 
this "Lazy Day Birthday Celebration"

Until Next Time,

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment