Friday, September 24, 2010

Way to busy to smell the flowers

I hate it when I feel so busy I don't have time to stop and smell the flowers....
         even though I only have Okra blooming in the yard right now...
                would like to stop and smell them....
                       I wonder what they smell like......



Anyway.... back to my business.... I have started a new blog site for all of my photography stuff and getting a few lookers.... Secretly hoping someone important sees my work and says.... Hey your so talented, I need to buy your work for THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!    Okay okay, but a girl can dream can't she?  

     Oh, and if you have time check out the girls at their new blog  Canning for Beginner's   its a video blog and they are having so much fun putting it together!

Okay, I really just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am ALIVE and I am planing on blogging .... ummm.... just not sure when again.... But in the meantime check out the girls they are working hard on their video blog.


Until Next Time,


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment