Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My passionate hobby

Ever find yourself thinking about something so much you can't remember the last time you thought any other thoughts?  For some it might be cooking, sewing or gardening, for me it would be photography!  I think about it daily! I'M talking every minute of everyday! So, I thought I'd blog about it....  ;~)


Anyway, I got this new photo editing program the other day.  Which we will call "Ed", you know I'm not getting paid to plug programs for companies so no free advertising from me! 

I have to confess, I am an old school photographer you know the film.... black N white.... you do it all yourself kind of photographer.   Yea, well I have a digital camera now and the dinosaur is now nicely displayed in a beautiful shadow box surrounded by some of my first Photographs **copies of course**     

Okay, back to Ed... So I got Ed a couple days ago and I've been dink-king around with some ol' (6mo) digital pictures that I have taken and then found one in my wedding dress that my biological mother took.  
               Okay Okay...  I'll stop yabberin' and start showin'



So I started off with this picture. I opened it up in Ed and thought I think I'm going to make myself look like I'm in the clouds.  Although this is a good picture I still really don't care for it for multiple reasons. 

Next I used this Picture....





I liked this cloud picture I took a few months ago because of the big puffy cloud in the bottom left corner. Although there is blue in the picture I didn't think there was enough blue. Sooooooo...........  I added this........


This picture was taken in Florida while we was vacationing.  I absolutely love the blue in the sky and the way the rays of the sun shine through the clouds. 

So I took these three picture, duplicated 2 of them to use the best in each picture.... And came up with this............ 



Now I can't tell you the exact steps that I took to have this ending result but I do remember masking, cutting rendering and moving all being a part of the process. Oh yes, and about 3 hours.....   I can't wait until I can play around with some more pictures, but first I have lessons to teach and dishes to wash. :~)

Until Next Time,  

Amy

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo! I have a program like this to use but I haven't figured it out yet. Well I guess it would help if I had a new camera to take pics w/first!

    ReplyDelete