Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a day!

Phew, what a day ahead of me.  My Post It Note list has now turned into a NOTEBOOK list! Here I'll let you peak at it.....


  1. Buy Milk
  2. Get water
  3. I have yogurt to make (will post a blog about that) 
  4. Make a meal for a friend  
  5. Pick the garden
  6. Make bread
  7. Clear out room down stairs 
  8. Price yard sale items
  9. Clean up yard sale items
  10. Make Children clean their rooms 
  11.  do their chores
  12. AND SCHOOL work
  13. Start Pear Jam
  14. Finish Tamales
  15. Make Dinner (which may just end up being Tamales)
  16. Take Children to Awanas
  17. AND deliver friends Meal

That's the "List" and I'm sure it will grow before the day is over! I'll Let you know at the end of the day how successful I was.... IF, I'm still awake at the end of the day!

Over Not everything got done but I feel good about the stuff that did get finished! And Now I'm ready for bed! 


Until Next Time,


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment